Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Stand Light
- Dynamo Powered
- Smart Port Technology + (RedEye only)
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Hand Made in the UK
- Recommended for Road or Commute
- Revo Light
- Handlebar Bracket
- Connecting Cable
- Cable routing kit
- Quick start guide
- Run Time: Endless
- Lumens: 800
- Battery: Super capacitors for Stand Light
- Dimensions: 59mm x 47mm
- Weight: 110g Light (570g Pack)
- Stand Light: When you stop the Revo’s Stand Light provides ten minutes of light at 400 lumens running for up to an hour at a diminishing level. This Stand Light allows the Revo to keep you seen when stopped and get straight back up to pace.
- Quick Release Bracket: The Quick Release Brackets make Exposure Lights simple to setup, securely attach and remove from your bike.
- Intelligent Thermal Management: Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature.
Weight : 110g
Output : 800 lumens
Power : Dynamo Hub
Stand light : When you stop peddling the light will remain on but dimmed for 10 minutes.
Burn time : Ride duration
Emitter : 4 Cree XPG R5 LEDs
Stand Light Technology : This ensures the Revo won’t leave you in the dark when you stop. It will keep two out of 4 LEDs lit for 10 minutes, ensuring you will still be seen. When you start pedalling again, it’ll quickly pick back up to full power.
Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+) : Patented technology that enables the use of rear lights powered from the Revo.
Collimated Lens Technology : Exposure Lights use these high-tech resin lenses which have been extensively researched. These lenses are specifically designed to maximise light collection from the LEDs and efficiently produce an optimum beam pattern for cycling ensuring no light is wasted.
Weatherproof Body : CNC machined aerospace grade aluminium body with efficient heat transfer design. Fully manufactured in the UK.
Gold plated charge port : The charge port is gold plated for corrosion resistance, more efficient conductivity and it is sealed to a greater level adding protection to you light.
Storm Cap : The Smart Port in protected by a silicone cover to stop muddy gloves pushing dirt into the port.