Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- 2:1 Two-To-One
- DRSC - Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- 3Diamant: Surface Treatment For Braking Tracks
- Tyre Type: Tubular
- Tyre Size: 28"
- Weight: 1260g
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Material Details: Full Carbon, 3K Fiber Finishing
- Rim Height Category: Medium
- Rim Height: Front and Rear 35mm
- Rim Width: 20mm
- Tyre Width (Suggested): From 23mm to 32mm
- Braking System: Caliper
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: 3K Carbon Fiber braking surface. 3Diamant treatment on braking surface.
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR
- Front Wheel Spokes: 18 (9 Left + 9 Right)
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 21, Two to one (7 Left + 14 Right)
- Spokes Material: Stainless Steel, double butted
- Spokes Profile Technology: Aero, Straight Pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings: Cup & Cone bearing system, adjustable
- Others: Aluminium Axle
- Road bike rims for tubular in 3K carbon, 35 mm high.
- Rim-tubular contact well in 3K carbon for optimum resistance.
- Exclusive pressing system for the rim in unpainted carbon enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- Using advanced machinery and state of the art diamond tipped precision tools, eliminates imperfections.
- This new process eliminates the “breaking-in” period, improves braking performance under both wet and dry conditions and creates a more linear and smooth overall braking performance.
- Cone and cup technology system with absolute performance.
- Easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
- Aluminum hubs with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology to transmit all the power to the ground.
- Aluminum axle reduces the overall weight of the road bike wheels.
- Aero spokes (18 front, 21 rear) in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side (Two-to-One™).
- Aerodynamic profile in steel ensures the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- Aluminum nipples.