What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
SDG Components Aliso Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
Named straight from Aliso Woods - a popular Southern Californian trail with steep climbs and steep descents. The Aliso is a modern spin off of the classic Grand Prix model, blending a minimalist approach of the Fly and adding technical elements of Circuit MTN, which ultimately gives the support desired with a narrower width design.
The Aliso uses a polypropylene base material, featuring an under-cut relief and incorporates a lightweight PU foam for superior comfort, topped off with a 3/4 cut for further soft tissue release.
Riders take full advantage of the nose platform, which gives a greater surface area at the nose for comfort and power that aides in pedalling larger travel bikes up seated climbs.
The Aliso is a mountain specific tool for various dirt disciplines and is available in a textured microfibre top with Kevlar protected sides and offered in two traditional railed options.
- Mountain specific saddle designed for XC, AM and DH
- Narrow profile for freedom of thigh movement and getting off the back
- A hidden base cut-out which works with the light density foams allowing extra relief to soft tissue
- Relief zone cut-out with ample padding in the nose for steep ascents
- Sufficient padding with comfort groove for enhanced saddle comfort
- Flat forward snag-less design reduces pelvis rotation and adds mobility
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Embossed SDG cover with durable kevlar side panels
- Ti-alloy rails
- Weight 260g
- Size 270 x 134mm
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) : 90-130mm: (Small - Medium)
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH)