What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The World's First Cycling Computer Designed for Cyclists Who Train with Power Your training changes. You change. Training with Joule means knowing where you are, where you have been and where you need to go. Every ride with Joule can be as targeted and specific as you need it, giving you the precision and effectiveness necessary to perform at all times.
- Indoor specific, outdoor compatible for optimum versatility
- Customizable dashboard categories allow easy access to 18 metrics while riding
- 8 detailed reports give on-the-fly analysis with historical comparisons
- Activity mode manages and organizes intervals, workouts and courses
- Onboard memory for 20 hours of riding and a full year?s historical summary
- ANT+ wireless technology gives compatibility with your favorite sensors
- Full color display with backlight offers maximum visibility
- Resistance control always accessible for PowerBeam and 400 Pro usage
- PowerAgent compatible for set up, workouts, courses and data sync
- Managing Training Data Lets You Improve!
- Customizable dashboard categories allow easy access to 18 metrics while riding.
- Basic information with minimal manipulation or calculation and how they compare to previous performances.
- In depth view of power specific information for new insight into ride intensity and characteristics. Includes normalized power, watts per kilogram of body weight and time spent at zero watts.
- Key measures for quantifying work completed, including TrainingPeaks? Training Stress Score (TSS) and Intensity Factor (IF).
- Full array of peak power data for indication of ride intensity at key physiological markers of current fitness compared to previous performances.
- Time spent in physiological relevant power zones in absolute minutes and as percent of total time.
- Time spent in physiological relevant heart rate zones in absolute minutes and as percent of total time.
- Quantification of how many accelerations or matches were burned during a ride over 4, 6, 8 and 10 watts per kilogram.
- Detailed indication of climbing including total altitude gained and lost, vertical ascent (VAM) and grade.
- Summary list of intervals, workout and course segmentation for precise control over your training.