Dispatched within 2-3 days
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
*Please Note - Cages are not included with these pedals.
Multiple Talents, Unique Power :
Technical Spec :
- Composite body and deflectors
- 460mm² of surface area
- Compact and light: 142 g
- 100% made in France
- Largest bearing surface on the market for maximum power transfer
- Patented removable cage design for increase flexibility
- Compact and light-weight with its patented spring-wire system functioning under torsion
- Optimum mud evacuation with the DCS (Dynamic Cleat System)
Double Surface Area :
- Use: XC Leisure / All Mountain
- Body: Composites
- Deflectors: Composites
- Spindle: Chromoly
- Thread: 9/16 X 20 mm
- Bearings: 2 Ball Bearings, 1 Igus Bushing
- Impermeability: 1 Lip Seal + 1 Seal Integrated Into The Bearing, Elastomer Plug
- Spindle / Sole Height: 12,2 Mm
- Pedal Spindle / Crank Distance: 53 Mm
- Multitensor: No
- Cleats: Dcs (Dynamic Cleat System)
- Angular Movement: ± 3°
- Lateral Movement: ± 1mm
- Cleat Removal Angle: 15°
- Weight Of Pedal: 142 G. (320 G. Per Pair With Cleats And Screws)
- Colours: Black
- Accessories: 1 Pair Of Cleats, 1 Set Of Wedges, 1 Set Of Screws
- Warranty: 2 Years
New Patented Fixing System :
- The S-Track pedal is the first in the world of MTB to offer a double surface area:
- A cleat-pedal contact - 200 mm² - via elastomer pads. This contact is ensured regardless of the type of shoe, by using the 2mm wedge.
- an additional pedal-crampons contact can be obtained by adjusting the height of the cleat with wedges (0.5, 1 and 2mm) which are slipped under the cleat. The total surface obtained, 460 mm², is by far the largest on the market, which assists power transmission and gives unmatched comfort.
The new S-shaped spring-wire acting as a torsion bar (LOOK patent) gives impressive efficiency: instant cleat insertion and removal in any conditions, absence of untimely cleat removal, long working life. The spring-wire system has been proven in the most severe conditions, both in the laboratory and actual use. The simplicity of its design makes the S-Track compact, light and reliable, able to meet the demands of mountain bikers of all levels. The Dcs Cleat (Dynamic Cleat System) :
This cleat is specially designed to ensure optimal evacuation of mud. This guarantees cleat insertion and removal even in the most extreme conditions. Its build-in pads (LOOK technology) provide stable and effective contact as well as maximum comfort, by eliminating functional play by pedalling fluidity that recalls the best road pedals.