What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- 2013 sees the launch of the new uGrip series with the introduction of three all new Elastogrip-coated locks.
- The uGrip D-Lock features the soft touch coating which protects the frame and paint from damage and gives a nice easy handling design.
- The 13 mm thick shackle with the patented ABUS PowerCell technology makes the uGrip Plus 501 the securest of the locks in the uGrip family. The ABUS Plus cylinder offers extremely high protection against picking and other manipulation attempts. The shackle, the lock body and the supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special hardened steel.
- With its modern look and three different colour combinations, the uGrip Plus is the perfect companion of a fashion conscious biker
- Thanks to the modern and trendy design, the range of colours and the different security levels means there is a lock for every taste and every security requirement.
- Weight: 1250g
- Sold Secure Gold
- Security Level 10
- 13 mm square shackle
- Innovative, soft Elastogrip synthetic coating of the shackle and the lock body with soft touch properties to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
- Shackle double bolted in the lock body
- ABUS power cell technology (patented) offers highest protection against hitting and pulling attacks
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED-lighted
- Automatic keyhole cover against dirt and corrosion
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement key
- Good protection at high theft risk
- Recommended for the securing of high quality bicycles
- Polypropylene CoPo USH 501 Bracket- with easy mounting on round frames with a diameter of 15-35 mm
- You don’t become a brand with expertise in preventive security technology overnight. But when August Bremicker und Söhne KG or ABUS for short started making traditional padlocks in 1924, they were already setting standards.
- The founders’ strategy was simple and timeless Security calls for quality! It is that principle that successive generations have carried on and developed.
- Today ABUS continue to develop their range of products to the highest of standards offering more Sold Secure rated products than any other lock brand.