What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- These words evoke the core philosophy behind Ritcheys highest performance components. The rainbow stripe WCS logo represents the numerous world champions that have won on Ritchey. The WCS line is the gold standard for lightweight, bombproof race parts and cutting edge innovation.
- The Dive bar feels like any other riser bar, only lower - Perfect for the tall front ends of 29ers and long travel bikes.
- Ideal for small to average-height riders looking to get lower on big bikes
- Standard bend and upsweep
- Triple butted 7050
- Wet Black Finish or BB Black or Blatte
- Width: 710mm
- Bend: 9 Degree
- Sweep: 4 Degree
- Drop: 20mm
- Weight: 245g
- Mountain handlebar design is full of nuance; bend, rise, sweep and width seem like subtle details, yet their impact on performance is dramatic. Tom Ritchey has been making off-road bars for decades, and his designs have not only been a staple on the World Cup cross country circuit, but have often dominated it, claiming multiple World Championship titles along the way. A perfect blend of light weight and strength, Ritchey mountain bars are rugged and tough, but clean up nice