What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Big mountain Freeride specialist Thomas Vanderham has developed these components in conjunction with PRO to be totally dependable in the most demanding terrain
- Solid downhill and Freeride stem fully CNC machined from 7050 alloy offering precise steering control while riding
- 7050 aluminium is a high strength aluminium alloy commonly used in the aircraft industry making it the ideal choice to produce this strong and rigid stem
- Secure, wide four-bolt front clamp for increased lateral rigidity with wide bars
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- 5 mm Allen key bolts with M6 thread across range for secure installation and minimum tool requirement
- Durable hard anodized finish
- Laser etched logo graphics
- Stem angle 0 degrees
- For FOX and Rockshox BoXXer mount
- Multi position 45-50 mm
- Weight 150 grams