What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- WCS (WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES) - These words evoke the core philosophy behind Ritcheys highest performance components. The rainbow stripe WCS logo represents the numerous world champions that have won on Ritchey. The WCS line is the gold standard for lightweight, bombproof race parts and cutting edge innovation.
- The C260° Stem - At 103 grams this is lightest, most advanced alloy stem in the Ritchey line, and possibly the world. This revolutionary patented design starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube.
- The body is 3D forged from an advanced 7050 aluminium and internally machined for further weight reduction. Premium quality CrMo steel bolts are used throughout, but in a smaller M4 size that shaves a few more grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity. The resulting CEN-approved stem is 20 grams lighter and even stiffer than our already stiff and lightweight 4Axis.
- C260° Technology
- Wet white finish
- 31.8 clamp diameter
- Avaliable in lengths from 70-130mm
- 3D forged and internally machined 7050 alloy body
- 4 x M4 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x M4 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware, same as 4Axis stems using M5 bolts
- 30% stiffer than Ritchey’s legendary WCS 4Axis and 20 grams lighter
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Weight 100g
- Racing defines our mountain stem category. Whether its XC World Cup, Mountain Bike World Championships, or just your favorite local trail at full tilt, Ritchey mountain stems are on the bikes of the world’s best riders, women and men. We hear it all the time around the world, from prominent race organizers to junior racing program coaches to bike publication reader polls: when it comes to high-end bike cockpits, Ritchey is considered a top industry leader, with our WCS series one of the most respected in the world. Made from forged high-grade alloys, 3-D shapes and precision machining with stainless hardware, we use only the best materials for each application to deliver the most performance from each product.