26 x 2.4 inch
Dispatched in 1-2 days
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
A new King with broad shoulders lays claim to the throne, and moves into All Mountain territory
- The tough 2.4 ProTection is ready for rough technical trails
- With Protection to defend against rocks and snakebites and Black Chili to give grip when it gets fast and technical
- The profile and casing have changed
- The generous volume allows the King to roll swiftly and gives loads of traction and direct steering response
- In fast corners the outer lugs are ramped to provide support that even in the most adverse conditions provide security
- XC racers can also benefit from these attributes
- Rough and wet XC courses is the application that the Mountain King II 2.2 with the RaceSport carcass is exactly tailored to and where it provides the necessary grip for extreme conditions
- For those who want to play it safe the ProTection casing is the answer
- Both dimensions are also available in the basic versions; wire and foldable - robust and reliable - for tough every day use
- The Protection version with a continous flag design is particularly robust and impervious to damage or the entering of foreign objects