What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Ultralight... And So Much More!
The Speedplay X Series' innovative design and unrestricted float changed the shape of clipless pedals and continues to prove that user-friendliness, comfort, and improved performance are all attainable in a simple, lightweight package.
The unique shape of X pedals gives knee-saving lateral rotation, without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals - your knees don't have to work against spring tension. The compact, low-profile shape of X pedals positions your foot closer to the spindle for optimal power transmission and unmatched cornering clearance. And their dual-sided design ensures easy entry and exit.
X Series Pedals were Speedplay's first double-sided design and earned a prestigious Designers Choice Award from ID Magazine, the premier publication in the field of industrial design.
- The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation. No kicking, no fumbling, no looking; just step down and go.
Half the weight of other clipless pedal systems:
- X/5 Chrome-Moly pedals per pair - 220g
Non-centering free float minimizes the potential for knee strain.
Unbeatable cornering clearance:
Large contact area, extremely stable cleat-to-shoe connection.
Fits More Shoes:
- X V.2 cleats fit any shoe with a 3-hole or 4-hole mount.
Standard step-in, turn-out entry and release.
- A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
True Locking Mechanism:
- The X's locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible.
X/5 Features Needle And Cartridge Bearings:
- For improved durability and easier servicing.
X/5 incorporates an earlier release angle than the race-oriented X/1 and X/2. The X/5 needs only a slight heel twist to exit, so you'll have no worries about getting out when you need to.
* Cleat weights for 4-hole/3-hole mounting.
The X Series Pedal System is for you if you are a:
- Rider who prefers a maximum float range
- Die-hard X pedal user
- Competitive cyclist
Note: X-Series pedals are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and Zero cleats. X-Series cleats are not compatible with Ultra Light Action and Zero pedals.