What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The design team for the new Thomson 31.8 stems had a tough goal: make a stem better than the Thomson Elite Road and Mountain Stems. Early tests showed us that Thomson competitors 31.8 stems were heavier and weaker than Thomson Elite 25.4 and 26.0 stems.
- The Thomson X4 for Mountain and X2 for Road allow you to realize the benefits of stiffer forks and stiffer 31.8 bars. They offer precise steering, tracking, and more control while riding, all wrapped up in a beautiful design.
- The Thomson X4 is stronger and 30 grams lighter than the Thomson Elite 25.4 mountain stem. It features a traditional steerer clamp that is shaped to save weight and to be knee friendly. Light enough for Cross Country or Road is only part of the story
- The X4 is absolutely the best combination of strength and weight available. Thomson stems are the strongest in the industry, meaning freeride and downhill riders can run Thomson confidently
- SM-E155B - for 1.5 inch headset