What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- CycleOps wanted to create a series of professional level trainers that met the goals and capabilities of any serious cyclist. We also wanted to address the unique needs of the many coaches who use our trainers and PowerTap product. With the Pro Series, we have gone one step further by creating a line that is both innovative, durable and in the top end model, integrates the PowerTap technology for precise resistance control.
- If you're a real roadie, you shave your legs. What's more, you measure what you eat, you obsess about your training regimen, you read everything you can about cycling, you were born to win. In other words, you're a JetFluid Pro rider. The JetFluid Pro's PowerTuned technology gives smooth, realistic accelerations and inertia offering real-world feel for widest range of riders and riding types. Its cooler operating temperature delivers long-lasting performance and a stable progressive power curve with consistent resistance throughout the entire ride regardless of ride type.
- Powertuned Technology gives the perfect balance between the most realistic power curve and a precision balanced flywheel for sustained efforts and accelerations. Simply shift into the big ring for added resistance, just like out on the road, and let the JetFluid Pro prepare you for all the challenges of the upcoming season. We designed the resistance units to be quieter and produce a more consistent power curve unit to unit, plus have extended bearing life.
- PowerTuned flywheel creates higher inertia for a ride that's like being out on the open road. Chamber and impeller allows for optimal fluid distribution for a smooth and quiet ride.
- Our patented design channels 100% of intake air to efficiently cool the resistance unit and maintain a consistent power curve.
- Individually precision balanced fly wheel eliminates "dead weight" and maximizes inertia.
- Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, we have refined our trainers to reflect everything we've learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
- Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
- Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
- Quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90 degree turn of the handle.
- Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
- Centre your bike from just one side and hold it securely. *Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
- Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
- One of the finest training DVD's available from leading coach and former USPS team member Robbie Ventura