What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Originally designed for the rigors of BMX racing, these have become popular options for many types of cycling. Dual-sided pop-up bindings position the pedal body at a 12.5 degree angle for easy and fast entry.
- Designed to withstand the rigour of DH racing and BMXing
- Large cage supports the foot and aids balance and control of the bike
- Pop-up binding mechanism for easy entry and release
- Cleat tension adjustment has tension indicators to help with set-up of pedal
- Pedal can be used with normal shoes, as the binding is pushed flat and the resin cage supports the shoe
- Cr-Mo spindle with low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- Cleat tension adjustment
- Weight 558 grams per pair