What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Power measurement in the crankset spider — the heart of your bicycle, its sole job is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion.
- 10K™ temperature compensation eliminates temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad™ accelerometer cadence removes the need for a magnet.
- An LED and visible ANT+™ ID streamline installation and operation.
- OmniCal™ means you can change chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time.
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms
- Power Balance™
- Quarq power meters have an IPX7 waterproof rating. They feature a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and Quarq’s acclaimed worldwide support.
- Material - Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
- Accuracy - 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter - 110 BCD (four-arm)
- Q-Factor - 145mm
- Bottom Bracket - GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright
- Wireless Technology - ANT+
- Battery - CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
- Weight - 616g (172.5mm, GXP)
- Head Unit - ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 1000, 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Analysis Software - TrainingPeaks WKO+®, TrainingPeaks®, Golden Cheetah, Strava® (available separately)
- Compatibility - Shimano® Hollowglide™ 11-speed chain rings