What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- 16 L, 1050 g, 27 x 56 x 11 cm
- Liteshield Back Protector offers 95% shock absorption
- Attachment system for: helmet (XC, full face), protecion gear (stowable)
- Tool compartment (separate, wide swing-opening)
- 3D Air Mesh - This three dimensionally structured fabric with variable thread sizes (P75D*30D) offers the optimal properties in ventilation and cushioning for the covers of paddings and shoulder straps.
- Air Mesh - Air Mesh is equipped with fine pores for excellent air circulation and does not absorb moisture. This makes it perfectly suited as a ventilating cover fabric for the back parts of our backpacks.
- EVA TARPAULIN Mesh PVC free - Particularly tough and tear-resistant, waterproof material, which is transparent as an added bonus. Ideally suited for compartments in backpacks and bags that are exposed to high strain while also providing an excellent overview, for instance when it comes to the small parts compartment for tools.
- N210 D Ripstop PU coated - The demands for the perfect outer material of a backpack can be summed up in four characteristics: durable, abrasion resistant, water repellent and very light. This is exactly what our Nylon 210/D Ripstop offers. A double PU-coating of the lightweight nylon base provides moisture protection and wear resistance. A micro texture of filaments segments the basic fabric into tiny squares to prevent rips – hence the name Ripstop.
- Neoprene - Well known from water sports, neoprene also has ideal properties for high-end backpacks. Very strong and at the same time flexible over a wide temperature range, it works outstandingly for our hip belts. The material additionally offers great temperature regulation and shock absorbing qualities.
- P600 D PU coated - A very durable fabric for high-abrasion areas, it is also tear-resistant and lightweight while absorbing almost no moisture. Combining these characteristics, it’s the perfect material for high-stress pockets or backpack base constructions.