Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Cult™ - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™
- Dynamic Balance™
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- DRSC™ - Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- Anti-Rotation System™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- Tyre type : tubular
- Tyre width : from 21 mm to 28 mm
- Weight : 1226 g
- Wheel material : Carbon
- Rim material : Full Carbon, 3K fiber
- Profile height : Low
- Rim height : front: 19 mm - rear: 21 mm
- Rim width : 20,5 mm
- Braking system : Caliper
- Braking surface : 3K carbon fibre braking surface.
- Front axle compatibility : QR
- Rear axle compatibility : QR
- Spokes: front : 22
- Spokes: rear : 24 (8 left + 16 right), Two to one
- Spokes: material : Stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes: profile technology : Aero, straight pull
- Nipples : Aluminium
- Front hub : Carbon, Aluminium flanges
- Rear hub : Carbon, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings : CULT ceramic bearings, adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Other : Aluminium Axle
- Low profile full carbon: extremely limited weight.
- Very high lateral stiffness and reactivity values for the wheel.
- Exclusive pressing system for the rim in unpainted carbon enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- CULT™ ceramic bearings, the maximum in terms of smoothness thanks to the use of special reduced lubricant bearings.
- The cone and cup technology with absolute performance: easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
- Carbon hubs with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology to transmit all the power to the ground.
- Aluminum axle reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- Oversized flange on the drive side gives greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at any change of the rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Aero spokes (22 front, 24 rear) in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side(Two-to-One™).
- Aerodynamic profile in steel ensures the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- Aluminum nipples.
- Front: 595 g
- Rear: 750 g