|Frame||Aluminium 6061, MTB, teardrop toptube, square downtube|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Headset||1.1/8" threadless, semi-integrated cartridge|
|Handlebars||Steel, 500mm wide, 30mm rise, black|
|Stem||Steel, 22.2mm, black|
|Chainset||127mm aluminium crank, black|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 9pc|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rims||Aluminium 16" single wall 20h|
|Front Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, black|
|Rear Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, black|
|Tyres||16 x 2.125, black Front16 x 2.125, black Rear|
|Seatpost||Steel, 27.2 x 230mm, black|
|Pedals||Resin junior, 9/16", black|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Aluminium frame with hydro formed tubes; the aluminium frame material and oversized tubes result is a strong, lightweight frame which is easy to manoeuvre
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children?s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lower rise handlebars to give a riding position so your child is more aware of their surroundings, the handlebar area is finished off with softer dual compound co-ordinated grips
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children?s bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Zero, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the sophisticated design will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Printed saddle, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design