|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, MTB|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Handlebars||Steel, 480mm wide, 45mm rise, black|
|Chainset||Steel 1 piece, black crank|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 9pc|
|Chain||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Front Brake||Steel caliper, silver|
|Rear Brake||Steel caliper, silver|
|Rims||Aluminium 12" single wall 16h, black|
|Front Hub||Steel 16h, nutted, black|
|Rear Hub||Steel 16h, nutted, black|
|Tyres||12 x 2.125, black, yellow colourline Front12 x 2.125, black, yellow colourline Rear|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 152mm, black|
|Pedals||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", black/yellow|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; for strength and the rigid fork means the bike is easy to manoeuvre
- Caliper brakes; for an improved braking performance
- Resin brake levers; designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands. Colour co-ordinated, a small but important detail designed to brighten up the control deck
- Semi rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims, another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Full chain guard, colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child?s first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Front and rear mudguards, an essential piece of any Children?s pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres, plus they complete the look of the designed bike
- A range of football themed accessories including a bell, valve caps and water bottle plus, spoke decorations and printed Striker saddle; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the design