|Frame||F-Si, SmartForm C1 Alloy, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, 1.5 Si headtube, S (27.5) M-XL (29)|
|Forks||Lefty 2.0, 100mm, PBR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and updated controls, Offset - 50mm (S), 55mm (M-X)|
|Headset||Cannondale HeadShok Si|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 flat, 6061 double-butted alloy, 700mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg.|
|Shifters||11 Speed Shimano SLX , 11-speed|
|Rear Mech||Shimano XT, 11-speed|
|Chainset||Cannondale Si, BB30, SpideRing 32T|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale BB30|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano Deore hydraulic disc, 180/160mm (S-160/160mm)|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Deore hydraulic disc, 180/160mm (S-160/160mm)|
|Rims||Stans ZTR Rapid, 32 hole, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub||Lefty 60 front|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC-1422 rear|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 15g|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 29/27.5x2.1", tubeless ready FrontSchwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 29/27.5x2.1", tubeless ready Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- XC Agility Meets All-Mountain Stability – Lefty-equipped models get full OutFront Steering Geometry, while others use the longest fork offsets available to balance high-speed stability with low speed agility.
- Winning Traction – Smart tube shaping and a curved seat-tube deliver tight, short chainstays for exceptional lateral stiffness and race-winning traction.
- Uncommonly Smooth – SAVE micro-suspension technology uses proprietary flattened and shaped seat and chain stays to give a surprisingly smooth ride.
- Fit-Focused Wheels – Delivers the best possible fit for riders of any stature, the F-Si uses 27.5” wheels on size small with 29” wheels on medium through x-large sizes.
- Rider Position – Pure Modern XC. Low flat back, centered weight distribution.
- Rider Profile – Aspiring XC racers looking for a bike to take their performance to the next level.