Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- A direct force power meter that measures total power output from both legs with +/-1.5% accuracy.
- Works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial and cyclo-cross
- No compromises on materials, shifting, wheels or pedal choice.
- Proven by pro teams and athletes throughout the world - Cobbled Classics, Giro dItalia, Tour de France, Vuelta a Espana, World Championships.
- Number 1 at the Ironman World Championship for the last three years.
- Uses forged aluminum crank arms.
- 10K - programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad - A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence, simplifying installation and operation.
- Breakthrough Materials - Exogram hollow carbon fiber crank arms - the lightest, strongest crank arms we make - minimize weight and maximize speed. [ELSA RS, ELSA R and SRAM RED]
- Easy to use (and reuse) LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID. The replaceable CR2032 battery never leaves you without power. Manual and automatic zeroing make it truly set and forget.
- Built to Last - IPX7 waterproof rating, 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and acclaimed international support. Moves with you from bike to bike.
- With Quarq's free Qalvin app - available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android - you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics and perform firmware updates. For free.