What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Using the Halo Spin Master 6D Road Disc hubs these Aluminium rim disc brake compatible wheelsets allow a performance upgrade to almost any road bike at a bargain price.
- These ultra-modern clincher wheels offer a "future proof" option for those who are thinking of going to Disc brakes one day, but who may not be quite ready to make the leap just yet.
- With their CNC brakewall rims, these wheels can be run on caliper brakes or IS Discs - keeping all the options open.
- Built using our 6D Road Disc Hubs these wheels will fit QR frames with either a 130mm or 135mm OLD, using standard 130mm road cranksets with a chainline of around 45mm.
- An optional adaptor HUHARDRBA5 is available to allow SRAM and other cranks using the wider MTB spaced 135mm chainline of 47.5mm
- Rims 38mm deep Aero section, Smooth sleeved joint system.
- Hubs Sealed bearing with CNC 24H straight pull flanges
- Freehub 30 click, reversed 6-pawl with twin tips (12 point simultaneous engagement)
- Freehub Body 7075 alloy with new Shimano 11spd, or Campy 11spd spline
- Nipples CNC 7075 alloy - red anodised, exposed (traditional) type
- Colour Stealth Black all over anodised with Black laser graphics
- Weight Front 837g, Rear 968g - Pair: 1,805g