What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Empire W ACC continues to redefine high-performance cycling shoes, and it is now available in a women’s-specific fit.
- This shoe showcases the superb fit and feel of a laced cycling shoe, with 7 points of fit adjustment to complement the breathable Evofiber™synthetic upper.
- And with a premium Easton ® EC90 ACC carbon outsole for efficient power transfer and the adjustable support of our Super Natural Fit System, it’s one of the most comfortable, direct connection to the pedals you can get.
- Spare Laces, Shoe Bag
- One-piece upper design, Premium Evofiber™ breathable Teijin ® microfiber Empire laces: holds a knot, durable and light
- Easton® EC90 ACC carbon fiber, Replaceable heel pads
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support, X-Static™ anti-microbial fiber
- 210 grams (size 39)
- Evofiber™ takes the best attributes of mesh and microfiber, and fuses them into a single fabric that repels water and improves breathability throughout the shoe. By eliminating the extra seams and adhesives required to insert mesh panels, the durability, comfort and weight of our shoes can all be dramatically improved. Evofiber™ also holds shape exceptionally well, and is fast drying and easy to clean.
- We use carbon fiber and carbon composites in Giro footwear because they give exceptional performance that can be tuned to We use carbon fiber and carbon composites in Giro footwear because they provide exceptional performance that can be tuned to advantage of having Easton engineering expertise to further enhance the capabilities of this wonder material, allowing us to create thinner, lighter and stronger components.
- Unidirectional carbon fiber outsole is engineered to provide a direct connection with the pedal, thanks to class-leading stiffness that puts full effort into forward motion
- A superb fit, with adjustable arch support to help optimize comfort and enhance pedaling efficiency.
- X-Static FIBER – X-Static fibers use natural silver to provide heat conductive and anti-microbial properties to help keep your hands warm, and your gloves free of odor-causing bacteria and fungus