What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- We took our classic trail shoe and made it even better.
- The Privateer™R features a new nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for durability and improved grip on rocks or roots.
- The reinforced toe box boasts a rubber toe-guard for improved durability yet comfort reigns supreme with a supple microfiber upper two straps and a micro-ratcheting buckle.
- Those features, combined with the stiff and efficient nylon outsole, create a shoe that rivals the performance of more expensive composite designs.
- Other highlights include aggressive lugs for improved traction, toe spike compatibility and a supportive EVA footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment.
- Durable welded and stitched upper, High-quality, breathable microfiber, Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable) Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot, Rubber toe cap
- Co-molded nylon and rubber high traction lugged outsole, Mid-foot scuff guard, Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support, Aegis ® anti-microbial treatment
- 375 grams (size 42.5)
- The Aegis Microbe Shield is an anti-microbial barrier that is permanently bonded with the fabric. It uses the power of a tiny positive electrical charge to inhibit the presence of odor-causing microbes that can cause odor, discoloring or fading, so your shoes stay fresh and odor-free.