What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Code™VR70 is a great choice for riders who want mega power transfer without sacrificing the durability needed to stand up to rugged trails and conditions.
- The new upper features our proprietary Evofiber™ material for superb fit, and complements the adjustable SuperNatural Fit Kit that allows custom tuning of your arch support.
- An Easton® EC70™carbon composite sole offers pro-level stiffness and is finished with a tough, molded rubber outsole that gives protection and grip when you’re off the bike.
- High-Quality, Breathable Evofiber™ Microfiber, Strong and Secure N-1 Ratcheting Buckle (Replaceable), Offset Strap “D-Ring” at Mid-Foot Rubber Toe Cap
- Easton® EC70 Carbon Fiber, Vibram® Mont Molded Rubber High Traction Lugged Outsole, Mid-Foot Scuff Guard, Accommodates Steel Toe Spikes
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with Adjustable Arch Support, Aegis® Anti-Microbial Fiber
- 335 grams (size 42.5)
- Evofiber™ takes the best attributes of mesh and microfiber, and fuses them into a single fabric that repels water and improves breathability throughout the shoe. By eliminating the extra seams and adhesives required to insert mesh panels, the durability, comfort and weight of our shoes can all be dramatically improved. Evofiber™ also holds shape exceptionally well, and is fast drying and easy to clean.
- Unidirectional carbon fiber outsole is engineered to give a direct connection with the pedal, thanks to class-leading stiffness that puts full effort into forward motion
- Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like IdroGrip, the stickest moldable compound in the Vibram arsenal and developed specifically for flatpedal riding in dry and wet conditions; and Megagrip, a high performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to IdroGrip. All Vibram soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
- A superb fit, with adjustable arch support to help optimize comfort and enhance pedaling efficiency.
- The Aegis Microbe Shield is an anti-microbial barrier that is permanently bonded with the fabric. It uses the power of a tiny positive electrical charge to inhibit the presence of odor-causing microbes that can cause odor, discoloring or fading, so your shoes stay fresh and odor-free.