Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Forks||Raleigh Steel Trekking Fork For E Bike|
|Headset||Threaded 1" 1/8th Silver|
|Handlebars||Raleigh Comfort Handlebar Silver|
|Stem||Alloy Quill Stem|
|Shifters||7 Speed Shimano Nexus 7-speed Twist Shift|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Nexus 7-Speed|
|Bottom Bracket||124.5 MM Square Taper|
|Chain||KMC Single Speed|
|Rims||Double Wall Rim 36 Hole 700c|
|Front Hub||TranzX Motor Hub|
|Rear Hub||Shimano 7 Speed Nexus|
|Tyres||CST Zeppelin 700 x 40c With Tan Side Wall Front - CST Zeppelin 700 x 40c With Tan Side Wall Rear|
|Seatpost||Alloy Micro Adjust|
|Pedals||Comfort Pedals with Anti Slip|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Powered by TranzX's latest F15 front wheel motor to make riding a breeze
- The 7 speed Shimano Nexus hub gives a wide enough range of gears so you can zip along on the flat and climb hills without breaking sweat
- The latest generation 400Wh battery gives a range of 50 to 80Km depending on the terrain your riding on
- Aluminium V-brakes for an improved braking performance
- Aluminium double wall rims for strength, with a CNC braking surface giving an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- CST Zeppelin 700c tyres with a tread pattern suitable for roads, paths and trails
- Swept back steel handlebars allowing for a more relaxed, upright riding position, finished with soft trekking grips with stitching detail, coloured brown to match the saddle
- Comfort Women's saddle, a necessity, fitted on a lightweight aluminium seat post which allows the saddle to be adjusted forwards and back, to enhance your riding experience
- Steel classic chain cover, designed to protect fingers and clothes, colour matched with Raleigh Classic detailing
- Steel front and rear mudguards, perfect for keeping your clothes clean; finished with a front aluminium Raleigh logo detail
- Colour matched rear carrier supplied with straps, allowing you to add a stylish rear pannier bag, as an alternative to carrying a rucksack
- Three finishing touches; graphics under a clear coat to prevent damage, an aluminium propstand to keep your bike looking pristine and a ding dong bell for safety and added style