What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Length: 130cm
- Weight: 360g
- Cable: 100mm Coiled Diameter, 10mm Cable Outer Diameter, 5mm steel cable diameter
- Materials: PVC coated braided steel cable with fibre core. Die cast zinc lock housing with overmoulded PVC outer. Engineering polymer combination dials. Stainless steel locking shackle and steel locking plate.
- Locking Mechanism: Rotating dial combination lock mechanism. 10,000 unique combinations.
- Security Rating: 30/100
- Body: Four dial, rotating combination lock mechanism, with code reset function to allow customisation of the locking code.
- Combination Lock: Four dial, rotating combination lock mechanism, with code reset function to allow customisation of the locking code.
- Lock Cable: Braided, loose bound steel cable with fibre core inner and PVC outer.
- Locking Mechanism: A sliding steel locking plate is housed within a die cast zinc lock body and interlocks with a stainless steel locking shackle fastened to the cable end to give a robust, high strength locking mechanism.
- Coiled Cable: Cable coiled to a diameter of 100mm, which provides a long cable length in a convenient and compact size.
- Cutting Resistance: Fibre core cable technology makes the Twisted Combo tough. The soft core of the cable will crush during cutting, making bolt cutter attacks more frustrating for smash-and-grab thieves.
- Testing: We subject our locks range to a vast array of environmental tests to ensure they are fit for purpose for everyday use. These procedures are undertaken during research and development through to prototype and manufacture. These include: Drop Tests, Impact Tests, Corrosion Testing, Vibration Testing, Extreme Temperature Testing, Cycle Testing.