What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Dimensions: 1.3 metre length (extended). 100mm Coiled diameter
- Weight: 300g
- Materials: Silicone overmoulded braided steel cable with fibre core
- Security Rating: 30/100
- Coiled Cable: Cable coiled to a diameter of 100mm which gives a longer cable length in a convenient and compact size.
- Lock Housing: Die cast zinc alloy with industrial grade silicone overmoulded exterior. *No leverage points to ensure extra security against unwanted attacks
- Lock Barrel: Blade style lock barrel, with 1000 unique combinations. Materials: Die Cast Zinc Alloy, nickel plated
- Lock Cable: Braided loose bound steel cable with fibre core. Colour matched, PVC outer. 8mm stainless steel locking shackle permanently fastened to cable end.
- Cable Diameter: 10mm. Internal Steel Cable Diameter: 5mm.
- Cutting Resistance: The TECHNOLOGY used on the FIBRE-CORE CABLES makes the Knog sausage locks five times stronger than the competition. Offering superior resilience and flexibility compared with locks using standard braided steel cable cores. The unique combination of materials crush before cutting, making bolt cutter attacks more frustrating for smash-and-grab thieves.
- 3 Overmoulded Keys: 3 colour-coded overmoulded keys with wrist coil.
- Testing: We subject our locks range to a vast array of environmental tests to ensure they are fit for purpose for everyday use. These procedures are undertaken during research and development through to prototype and manufacture. These include: Drop Tests, Impact Tests, Corrosion Testing, Vibration Testing, Extreme Temperature Testing, Cycle Testing and Tensile Testing.