What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Ergonomic and powerful Servo Wave XT hydraulic disc brake levers offer exceptional control and modulation
- Short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- An increase in pad clearance at the calliper has enabled Shimano to use their proven Servo Wave technology. As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement, at the point of contact the cam moves across multiplying the leverage ratio and increasing the stopping power
- Adjustable free stroke enables you to fine tune the amount of lever pull before pad and rotor engagement
- Easy access no tools lever reach adjustment dial for custom lever feel and position
- Forged alloy brake lever for optimum strength and reliability
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Hinged clamp for quick installation
- 2nd generation I-spec-B-B compatible