What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Reflective, matte silver finish helps keep liquids cool
- Ultra secure groove latches onto XLAB cages to prevent launching
- Fast-drinking, high-flow valve
- BPA Free and Phthalate free
- Stays Cool - Reflective, matte silver finish keeps liquid temperature down, Add ice, freeze or refrigerate.
- Anti-Glare Material - Matte silver insulation prevents glare for horizontal, BTA mounting.
- Fast-Drink Design - High flow silicone valve, Easy-pull nozzle for fast drinking.
- Easier to Use - Ultra secure, deep neck groove latches onto cage to prevent launching, Mounts vertically or horizontally. Won’t leak.
- 20oz (600ml)
- 9.25in (234.9mm)
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product, we give it a 3 Year LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.
- DISHWASHER: Place the bottle on the top rack and the lid in the cutlery compartment. Use the Normal cycle.
- WASH BY HAND: Use a small amount of dish soap with warm water. Shake the bottle well and then squeeze water out through the valve. Next rinse thoroughly with cold water and stand the bottle upside down with the cap off to drain and dry.
- BAKING SODA AND VINEGAR: This method will get rid of any odor, mold or mildew. Clean the bottle as in method 2 above. Next, add 2 tablespoons of baking soda into the bottle and half a cup of vinegar. Allow it to sit for 6-7 minutes and then scrub the inside with a bottle brush (available at most supermarkets). When clean, squirt the contents out through the valve. Next, thoroughly rinse the bottle and cap with fresh cold water and then stand upside down to dry.