Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Completely redesigned for 2015.
- The crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminium spine.
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminium super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application).
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.
- The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames by purchasing additional length specific spindles.
- BUILT FOR: Enduro/DH
- SIZE: 165, 170, 175mm
- BB: BSA30 (68/73 & 83), BB92/BB107 press-fit, PF30, BB30
- WEIGHT: 540g (36T DM, 165mm, 83mm spindle, w/o BB)
- CHAINLINE: 51mm (68/73), 57mm (83)
- RING CONFIGURATION: Direct mount Single Ring
- COLOUR: Matte Carbon