Due in stock on 06/03/17
Finance from £41.50/m
15.9% Classic credit finance
36 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£41.50
24 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£58.09
0% Interest free finance
24 months 0% interest free .........................£50.00
18 months 0% interest free .........................£66.67
12 months 0% interest free .........................£100.00
6 months 0% interest free .........................£200.00
BASED ON A 0% DEPOSIT
Flexible deposits from £0
Applying for finance online is quick and easy:
Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The new age of traction, stability, and speed has arrived, and its name is the Roval Traverse 38 SL Fattie 650b wheels. They feature 148mm rear and 110mm front axle widths, but to turn them into descending machines is the 38mm internal rim width. The extra width also allows for more tyre volume, which means increased suppleness in the ride quality. And not only this, but the ample width also better supports the tyre, meaning that you'll experience less "burping" when riding tubeless. These wheels also include the Roval tubeless plug system, which is an easy and super lightweight solution for tubeless setups. At the front hub, you'll get a 15x110mm thru-axle (end cap options included), and at the rear, the hub features DT Swiss internals for quick engagement. And to top everything off, these wheels are hand-built to ensure a painstaking attention to detail. Please note that this 148 version is exclusively designed for use with bikes designed with 110x15mm front axle and 148mm rear axle standards.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready, Zero Bead Hook design
- Rim Material: Carbon fibre
- Rim Width: 38mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (1:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Three-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 24-hole Front, 28-hole Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Alloy body, 110x15mm thru-axle only—15mm end caps included
- Rear Hub: CNC machined alloy body, high-quality DT 350 internals and 54t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, 135/142 end cap options included
- Compatible with SRAM XX1 11-Speed (available seperately)
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Assembly Method: Hand-built