What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Leatt 3D in-molded V-Foam is a multi-density impact foam for medium and high energy impacts. The V structure deforms and compresses, absorbing the force as well as reducing the g-forces transferred to the head. This in-molded technology creates a strong structure and allows for improved energy absorption as well as a smaller shell size due to the elimination of the air gap between shell and impact foam.
Leatt 360° Turbine Technology improves energy impact absorption at concussion level and improves protection against multiple impacts. Initial Lab testing show a 30%-50% reduction in energy transfer to the head at concussion level. The turbine design allows movement of the outer shell during impact, limiting the rotational forces to the skull and brain by up to 20%.
Shell size, neck forces and rotational brain acceleration go hand in hand. A 20% smaller outer shell can reduce the momentum and the rotational energy to the head, brain and neck by up to 40%
The helmet features an optimised rear cut for correct clearance, a rear hyperextension impact platform and unique helmet rim contour to match our neck braces. These special features offer perfect compatibility with Leatt® neck braces or without.
Our helmets have maximum ventilation that has been optimized for Motocross, Off-road, Downhill MTB and BMX racing. The ventilation is not dependent on the speed of travel, and is effective even at low speeds.
Staying hydrated to optimize physical and mental performance is a given for any champion. Our helmets are race ready with a prepared fitting for your hydration system. Optional internal Hydration Hands free kit available.
- Quattro Force Control:
- Composite matrix shell
- 3D in-molded multi density V-Foam
- 360° Turbine multiple low energy impact
- 360° Turbine rotational acceleration
- Reduced outer shell volume for reduction in:
- Neck forces
- Rotational brain acceleration
- Optimized integration with Leatt neck braces:
- 360 degree helmet and neck brace match
- Rear clearance cut for optimal head range of movement
- Rear hyperextension impact platform
- Additional Features:
- Optimized weight. Very light with premium safety
- Maximum ventilation: 16 large vent ports
- Hydration ready. Optional internal hands-free kit available (not supplied)
- Low friction cheek pads for emergency removal (patent pending)
- Moisture-wicking, breathable and anti-microbial snap-out liner
- Visor with break away function
- Certified and tested: EN1078; US CPSC; ASTM F1952 – 10