|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, oval downtube, MTB|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Handlebars||Steel, 500mm wide, 30mm rise, black|
|Stem||Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, black|
|Chainset||Steel 36T, 1 piece, 114mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 9pc|
|Chain||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brake|
|Rims||Aluminium 16" single wall 20h, black|
|Front Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Tyres||16 x 2.0, black, white colourline Front16 x 2.0, black, white colourline Rear|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 230mm, silver|
|Pedals||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", black/blue|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; is strong and easy to handle
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children's bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Aluminium prop stand; a feature fitted as standard, using the prop stand the bike can be stood up to keep it clean and to prevent damage which can happen if the bike is dropped onto the floor
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Rear mudguard; a great looking functional addition to the MX16 specification, easily fitted to the seat post designed to keep the dirt from the rear wheel off your child's clothes
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh MX16, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the electrifying MX16 design will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated grips, tyres and saddles, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design