|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, BMX|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm, BMX|
|Handlebars||Steel, crossbar, 530mm wide, 22.2mm|
|Stem||Steel, 4 bolt, 25.4mm, black|
|Chainset||Steel 36T, 1 piece, 127mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 9pc|
|Chain||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brake|
|Rims||Aluminium 16" single wall 28h, black|
|Front Hub||Steel 28h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub||Steel 28h, nutted, silver|
|Tyres||16 x 2.125, black Front - 16 x 2.125, black Rear|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 250mm, black|
|Pedals||Resin junior, 1/2", black|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Hi-tensile steel BMX frame with oversized tubes; the steel frame material results in a strong bike designed for all styles of riding
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- BMX Handlebars; for a more upright riding position and BMX look, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children's bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Co-ordinated saddle and handlebar pad, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
- Sticker sets; supplied for your child to customise their bike, the decals applied to the bike frame can be easily removed if required