What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- It accurately tracks how far and how fast you run, as well as your calories
- It also keeps you motivated by identifying personal records and comparing current pace to your target with its Virtual Pacer feature
- When your run's done, upload to the Garmin Connect site to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends - all for free
- It's Garmin's lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in sporty green or black. The black model has a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand
- As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you'll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery: 5 weeks in power save mode; 5 hours in training mode
- Weight: 43 g
- Display: W x H, 2.5 x 2.4 cm
- Size: W x H x D, 4.55 x 5.72 x 1.57 cm