|Frame||Reynolds 531 butted steel tubes with investment cast cut away lugs|
|Forks||Reynolds taper gauge oval blades; investment-cast crown; classic small radius bend; cast dropouts with mudguard eyes|
|Handlebars||Major Taylor Type|
|Rims||36 hole double wall rims|
|Front Hub||Sturney Archer XFD front drum brake hub|
|Rear Hub||Sturney Archer three speed fixed gear hub|
|Tyres||700x32c Panaracer Pasela Gumwall tyres with Kevlar guard for extra puncture protection. Front700x32c Panaracer Pasela Gumwall tyres with Kevlar guard for extra puncture protection. Rear|
|Pedals||MKS Sylvan Stream.|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Brass ‘ping’ Bell: A classic bell that is a refined addition to any bicycle. The bell has a domed shape body with a simple sprung finger mechanism that sounds out a clear ‘ting’ to let others know you're approaching. The bell can be attached to either the handlebars or the stem.
- Major Taylor handlebars: Shallow drop racing bars for active, aerodynamic riding. Finished with traditional leather bar tape.
- Quick-release front wheel: Expertly machined aluminium large flange front hub with sealed cartridge bearings. Quick release allows easy removal of the front wheel for transportation or in the unlikely event of a puncture
- Double-wall alloy rims with double-butted stainless spokes: Stiffer than standard single-walls, double-wall rims give added strength without increased weight. Rims also feature a heavy-duty box-section rim profile and double-butted stainless-steel spokes which help relieve impact stress from the rim and build a lighter, more resilient wheel.
- Skin wall tyres with extra puncture protection: A touring and urban tyre with excellent ‘all-round’ tread patterns, and an inner Kevlar guard for extra puncture protection. Skin sidewalls are more flexible than standard carbon black, which helps to reduce rolling resistance.
- Traditional Brooks 'Swift' leather saddle: The handsome 'Swift' is a racing saddle with delicately hand-skived lower sides for greater comfort whilst pedalling. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. Finished with large hand-beaten copper rivets, and handy loops on the rear for luggage attachment.
- Traditionally hand-built Reynolds 531 lightweight steel frame with investment-cast, fine cut-away lugs: With classic geometry for dynamic riding. Built using 100 year old traditional methods, with original lightweight Reynolds butted 531 tubing hand-brazed into fine cut-away lugs. Finished with pointed wrap around top eyes featuring the Pashley name in relief, and matching lugged and brazed raked fork. Cast drop-outs with mudguard eyes.
- Iconic GB crankset: light alloy crankset with classic sqaure fluted crank.