What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- HES construction / Helps the energy management of the helmet by spreading the force of the impact out over the full shell instead of it being localised in one area.
- In-Moulding Intelligent Fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Safe-T Advanced / Safe-T Advanced / Our top of the range retention system gives the best weight and comfort ratio. 25% lighter than the Safe T Smart, the Safe T Advanced is welded which helps to reduce the weight. The contact points have increased comfort with a larger cradle surface area which is also designed to aid ventilation at the back of the head. The micro adjust dial offers very precise movements with 2mm per click for horizontal adjustment. The vertical adjustment offers 4 steps for the perfect fit. As standard on all of our helmets, the retention features a full 360 degrees retention ring which fits around the head bringing unparalleled comfort with a very secure fit. The Sinethesis size adjuster is also reflective.
- Air Lite Straps / A revolutionary technique of weaving polyester fibres aids sweat evaporation and provides greater tensile strength with less weight.
- Embedded Straps Anchoring Points / Improves the aerodynamics and the straps' tensile stress is more evenly dissipated in case of impact.
- Air Lite Dividers / Their ultra-flat design helps reduce aerodynamic drag.
- Coolmax™ Internal Padding / strategically placed to provide the best comfort and sweat absorption.
- Full gel 02 padding / Also supplied as a spare set of padding which is hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and made from biomedical gel which helps to keep the head cooler, is more durable and won’t smell of sweat.
- Reflective stickers / At the rear of the helmet make you more visible.
- Neoprene bag / A MET helmet bag is also provided with the Manta for safe transportation.
- CE EN 1078
- Cooling Factor - 6.5
- Head Contact Surface - 50
- Medium - 200gr
- Large - 230gr