Dispatched in 1-2 days
Finance from £12.70/m
Add to basket
15.9% Classic credit finance
36 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£12.70
24 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£17.78
0% Interest free finance
24 months 0% interest free .........................£15.31
18 months 0% interest free .........................£20.42
12 months 0% interest free .........................£30.62
6 months 0% interest free .........................£61.24
BASED ON A 0% DEPOSIT
Flexible deposits from £0
Applying for finance online is quick and easy:
Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
New Course of Action
Zipp’s 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher aluminum wheelset is as packed full of innovations as your best day on a bike was packed with euphoria. The 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher’s durable wide rim profile offers enhanced aerodynamic efficiency as well as better comfort and cornering grip. This is a high-performance aluminum wheelset engineered to give versatility for the new era of road cycling that includes disc-brake road applications but also cyclocross and gravel adventures, riding or racing.
New Aluminum-Rim Technology
The 30 Course Clincher is Zipp’s first wheelset to be tubeless-ready, giving the ability to run lower tire pressures without risk of pinch flats. The 30 Course Disc-brake wheelset, with its external 25mm rim width and 21mm internal width, incorporates design innovations from the Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher profile for low aerodynamic drag, greater stability and predictability in crosswinds. That wider rim platform allows for increased air volume, which spreads the tire casing. That helps increase the contact patch with the ground. The result is improved cornering grip and increased comfort on the road, mud and everything in between.
New Hub Technology With the 77/177D
- Engineered for versatility, durability and simplicity. Same 77/177D hubset used in Zipp 202 and 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheelsets.
- Bearing preload precision set – that means no pre-load adjustment is needed.
- Improved bearing protection and sealant.
- Includes newly designed quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, lever contours neatly with the frame.
Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand:
- Front: 12x100mm & 15x100mm
- Rear: 12x135mm & 12x142mm
- Proprietary flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Ray® spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness without sacrificing weight or robustness.
- New distinctive hub graphics.
- 17mm axle
- SRAM XD driver body for 177D available separately.
All this means the 30 Course Disc-brake is a multi-use wheelset that delivers speed, stability, comfort and the superior power and modulation of disc braking over any terrain.
Each wheel includes Zipp thru-axle end caps; 1 Zipp skewer; 1 Zipp rim tape 700c X 20mm 1 Zipp tubeless valve and 1.85mm spacer for use with 10-speed cassettes. The 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher rear wheel comes with a standard 10/11 speed driver body for SRAM®/Shimano® or for Campagnolo®.
- Weight: 880g
- Internal Diameter: 21mm
- Hub Used: 177D
- Hub Width: 135mm
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Brake Track Width (center): 26.4mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 290mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
- Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
- 11-speed compatible hub: Yes
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes
- Thru Axle Compatible: Yes
- XD Driver Body Compatible: Yes