Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Zipp’s new 30 Course Clincher rim-brake wheelset puts you tête de la Course… the head of the race, or the gran fondo, or your own riding adventure. This new wheelset rewrites Zipp’s own stringent rules for performance, durability and versatility in an aluminum wheelset. The 30 Course’s wide rim profile and new hubset are engineered to deliver speed, stability and comfort over any surface road bikes are tackling these days… smooth (and rough) pavement, gravel, dirt… whatever. This is Zipp’s first rim-brake tubeless-ready wheelset, giving the ability to run lower tire pressures without the risk of pinch flats.
- Optimized flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Sprint spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness and robustness.
- New robust hub platform with distinctive graphics.
- 17mm axle.
- For those looking for a wider gear range, or tackling especially extreme terrain, an XD driver body for 177 is sold separately and easily installed to allow for more cassette options including a 10-42. The hubset is designed to swap driver bodies without re-dishing the wheel.
Each wheel includes 1 Zipp skewer; 1 Zipp rim tape 700c X 20mm 1 Zipp tubeless valve and 1.85mm spacer (rear wheel only) for use with 10-speed cassettes. The 30 Course Clincher rear wheel comes with a standard 10/11 speed driver body for SRAM®/Shimano® or for Campagnolo®.
- Weight: 870g
- Hub Used: 177
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Internal Width: 21mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 292mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
- Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
- 11-speed compatible hub: Yes
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes