Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Due to its aerodynamic advantage, the Zero Aero Pedal System was chosen by Bradley Wiggins to set the UCI World Hour Record of 54.526 km on June 7, 2015, at the Lee Valley Olympic Velodrome in London. The average speed of the historic ride was 33.88 mph. Considered the holy grail of cycling achievements, the Hour Record is an honor earned by the cyclist who covers the greatest distance in kilometers in one hour.
- Dimpled, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved aerodynamics and traction. Learn more about the Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleat
Your Choice Of Micro-Adjustable Float Or A Fixed Position:
- The Zero Aero allows rotational float to be precisely micro-adjusted to the exact range needed or set in a fixed-position anywhere within the 15-degree adjustment range.
All Three Foot-Axis Adjustments Can Be Set Independently Of One Another:
- No other pedal system offers the precise adjustment or convenience of independently adjustable fore-aft, side-to-side, and rotational foot positions. Unlike the inexact set-up of traditional cleats, each of the three critical foot-axis adjustments of Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats can be set or changed without affecting the position of the other two adjustments. This feature also eliminates guesswork and misalignment when replacing cleats.
The Lowest Stack Height:
- The Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleat positions your foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer.
- 8.5 mm stack height for 4-hole mounting
- 11.5 mm stack height for 3-hole mounting
- The thin pedal profile of the Zero Aero pedal lets you power through corners where your rivals coast.
- Titanium - 39 degrees
Large, Stable Pedaling Platform:
- The Zero Aero Pedal System gives the same solid connection as conventional single-sided pedals, but with Speedplay's unique, inverted design the cleat provides the platform once the cleat is engaged.
- Zero Aero pedals use precision cartridge and needle bearings - three of them instead of two found in most other pedals - which allows the Zero Aero to be thinner for a lower stack height, better cornering clearance, and reduced aerodynamic drag. Like all Speedplay Pedal Systems, the locking edges of Zero Aero pedals and cleats are metal-on-metal for durability and safety, unlike our competitors who use engagement edges made of plastic.
Fits More Shoes:
- The Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleat fits any shoe with a 3-hole or 4-hole mount.
- For easy bearing lubrication, a fitting to facilitate grease injection is included.
- The Zero Aero’s locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero Aero pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible.
- Titanium pedal each - 79g
- Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleat pair - 84g/130g*
The Zero Aero Pedal is for you if:
- You compete in triathlon or time trials.
- Titanium - 50mm