What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Superlight hollow titanium axle
- Superlight carbon body
- Lighter ceramic bearing
- 700 mm² platform for optimal energy transfer
- 13.5 mm pedal height for the most efficient pedal strokes (best combination with Mavic footwear)
- iClic system and carbon spring blade for easy step in and out enhanced by a low friction CeramicSpeed® bearing
- 10° angular float
- 2.5 mm lateral float
- 3 positions float sensation adjustment
- The retention system remains open when the cleat is not engaged. When engaging, the pressure effort is reduced to minimum. When releasing the cleat, the retention system automatically locks back in the open position.
- Extra wide cleat/pedal support area and cleat/shoe contact area, thanks to oversized pedal body plate. The body plate is user replaceable to maintain a perfect foot support over time.
- Minimum distance between the feet and the axle allows rounder pedal strokes and negates the effect of tilting moment.
- Mavic pedals offer an angular float of 10° (5° in each direction), but also go further by being the only pedals also offering a self lateral adjustment of the foot on the pedal (Q factor). Users can adjust the feel of float, from free to locked in.
- Adjustment of the lateral and angular float feeling. Easy movement or more friction, the pedal will fit every rider's preference.
- Mechanism: iClic, the easiest engagement
- Spring: carbon flexion blade
- Contact area: oversize 700 mm²
- BioPosition: shoe-pedal distance, only 13.5 mm
- Body plate material: alloy, black
- Body material: ultra light carbon
- Axle material: titanium, super light hollow
- Bearing: ceramic sealed cartridge bearing by CeramicSpeed®
- Q Factor: lateral freedom +/- 2.5 mm
- Feel adjustment: 3 positions
- Angular freedom: +/- 5°
- Release angle: 15°
- Effortless engagement - iClic
- Extra wide contact area - 700 mm²
- Minimum stack height
- Lateral and angular float
- Feel adjustment
- CeramicSpeed® bearing
- Cleats (with bolts)