What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Wider rim offers bigger air volume for better comfort
- New lighter sleeved rim helps easy handling
- Bladed spokes to ensure optimum stiffness and reliability
- Mavic identity: new consistent Crossride family graphics
- Bladed spokes
- Mavic reliability: TS-2, sleeved rim
- Axles: 9/15 front and 9/12 x 135/142 rear - Boost version available
- Compatible with XD drivetrains
- Pair 26" without tyre: 1850 grams
- Front 26" without tyre: 865 grams
- Rear 26" without tyre: 985 grams
- Crossride 16
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4" to 2.7")
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to XD with optional driver body
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with included adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapaters
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Joint: sleeved
- ETRTO size 26": 559x21C
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Disc brake specific profile
- Internal width: 21 mm
- Tyre: tubetype
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Material: steel
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Axle material: aluminum
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- BR101 quick releases
- User guide
- Rim tape
- Valve reducer
- Front QR adapters