Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||AL6061 double butted alloy, tapered headtube, Gravel geometry|
|Forks||Gravel specific carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer|
|Stem||RSP alloy aheadset|
|Shifters||16 Speed Shimano Claris|
|Front Mech||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Claris|
|Chainset||FSA Tempo 50/34 - Crank Length 170mm 52-54cm, 172.5mm 56 - 58cm, 175mm 60 - 62cm|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bottom Bracket|
|Cassette||Shimano 11-30t Cassette|
|Front Brake||Tektro Mira Mechanical Disc|
|Rear Brake||Tektro Mira Mechanical Disc|
|Tyres||Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 35c FrontSchwalbe CX Comp 700 x 35c Rear|
|Seatpost||RSP alloy micro adjust|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Gravel Road geometry of our aluminium frame keeps you comfortable during a long day in the saddle
- A longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket height produce excellent handling when traveling over uneven ground at speed
- A carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer helps to absorb vibrations while keeping the front end of the bike stiff with smooth handling
- Shimano Claris 16 Speed gearing offers reliable shifting to get you up and down hills
- TRP Spyre dual actuation cable disc brakes offer reliable stopping power in the mud and wet
- Schwalbe CX Comp semi-slick tyres roll fast on Britain's pot holed streets yet give you enough grip to venture down a canal path, bridleway or forest track at speed