|Frame||Synapse Alloy Disc, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BB30|
|Forks||Synapse SAVE Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/8"|
|Headset||Synapse Si, 25mm top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 alloyCannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Shifters||22 Speed Shimano 105 5800|
|Front Mech||Shimano 105 5800, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech||Shimano 105 5800 GS|
|Chainset||FSA Gossamer, BB30, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB30|
|Chain||Shimano HG600, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-32, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||Promax Render R, 160mm front, 140mm rear|
|Rear Brake||Promax Render R, 160mm front, 140mm rear|
|Rims||Maddux RD 3.0 Disc, 28-hole|
|Front Hub||Formula DC1420 front, DC1422 rear|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC1420 front, DC1422 rear|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 15g|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c FrontSchwalbe Lugano, 700x25c Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3, Alloy, 25.4x300mm|
|Pedals||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Spirited rides with the group, taking the long way home on the daily commute, or enjoying that charity ride in blissful comfort, the Synapse Alloy is built for enjoying the miles, at whichever pace you choose.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for comfort, performance, versatility and value in equal measure.
Key Features :
- Equipped with disc brakes on several models for great stopping and control.
- Uncannily smooth, thanks to its refined SAVE PLUS micro-suspension.
- Versatile for commuting and wet weather training with rack mounts and extra clearance for fenders ( The "Adventure" model comes ready to roll with custom painted matching fenders.
- Save Plus Alloy Micro - Suspension - By flattening and butting the chain stays and triaxially forming the seat stays, we create a rear stay assembly that allows significant deflection vertically to absorb road shock and vibration, while staying extremely rigid laterally for power transfer and confident cornering.
- Endurance Geometry - Compared with our Elite race geometr y, the Synapse geometry features a taller head tube (2-2.5 cm taller), gently sloping top tube, slightly relaxed head angle and longer wheelbase. This combination gives a more upright riding position and a lively, yet stable feel. It's confidence inspiring and relaxing but avoids the sluggish feel and awkward handling of many "comfort" road bikes.
- Optimized 6061 Alloy Construction - Cannondale's legendary double-pass smooth welds join optimally shaped taper-butted tubes for a great combination of svelte light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Carbon Bladed Fork - Carbon fork blades with integrated SAVE features give additional comfort and sharp handling.
- BB30 System - Cannondale invented BB30 15 years ago to take crank and frame performance to the next level and it has become THE industry standard for stiffness and light weight. Found on both the 105 and Tiagra equipped models
- Rack and Fender Mounts - Subtle, understated rack and fender mounts add versatility.
- Disc Brakes - Several models feature the great stopping power and wet weather control of disc brakes.