|Frame||Synapse Womens, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a|
|Forks||Synapse SAVE PLUS, carbon blades, 1-1/8" alloy steerer|
|Headset||Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Womens Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloyCannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Shifters||20 Speed Shimano Tiagra 4700 w/ reach adjust shims|
|Front Mech||Shimano Tiagra 4700, braze-on|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS|
|Chainset||FSA Omega, BB30a, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB30A|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG500, 12-32, 10-speed|
|Front Brake||Tektro R741, dual pivot, cartridge pad|
|Rear Brake||Tektro R741, dual pivot, cartridge pad|
|Rims||Maddux RD 2.0, 28-hole|
|Front Hub||Formula RB51 Front, RB5711 Rear|
|Rear Hub||Formula RB51 Front, RB5711 Rear|
|Spokes||DT Champion, 15g|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c FrontSchwalbe Lugano, 700x25c Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (44-51cm), 350mm (54-56cm)|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The Synapse Carbon's potent blend of light weight speed and all-day comfort make it the perfect choice for a long century ride, a sprint triathlon and anything in between.
For the rider looking to test her limits…comfortably.
Key Features :
- The perfect blend of high-performance and comfort technologies for a bike you will want to ride all day long.
- Stable, confident and fast, thanks to Cannondale Women's S.E.R.G. geometry.
- Silky smooth, thanks to the SAVE PLUS micro suspension system which keeps you rolling in comfort when the road gets bumpy.
- Women's S.E.R.G. Geometry - Our Women's S.E.R.G (Synapse Endurance Race Geometry) is based on an even spread of stack and reach, ensuring consistent jumps betwen sizes, and features a taller head tube, slightly relaxed head angle and a longer wheelbase for the perfect balance of racy agility and stable comfort.
- Save Plus Micro-Suspension (Rear Triangle and Fork) - The frame's carbon layup is designed to damp out road buzz, while the radical helixed shapes of the rear chain stays and seat stays work in conjuction with the sculpted front fork to absorb small and medium size bumps, allowing the wheels to track the road, keeping you comfortably in control.
- Save Plus Micro-Suspension (Seat Post and Seat Tube) - The seat post and seat tube work together to insulate the rider from bigger bumps when seated. The smaller 25.4mm diameter seatpost flexes more than larger diameter posts, aided by the internal wedge seatclamp design which allows more of the post to flex, and the seat tube is designed to bow under load as well, protecting the rider from impacts.
- Power Pyramid Seat Tube / BB30A - The seat tube splits asymmetrically to meet a new wider 73mm BB30A bottom bracket, for maximum stiffness with minimal weight.
- Larger Tyres - The larger volume 700x25c tyres found on all Women's Synapses give more comfort and stability and are less likely to pinch flat. The frames can accept up to 28c tyres.
- Two Ballistec Carbon Options - The carbon Synapses are available in two versions of our advanced BallisTec Carbon Construction. Synapse Carbon: The same construction but using higher quantities of intermediate modulus fibres to tune stiffness.