Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||SuperSix EVO Womens, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30|
|Forks||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer|
|Headset||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm alloy top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Womens Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloyCannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Shifters||22 Speed Shimano 105 5800 w/ reach adjust shims|
|Front Mech||Shimano 105 5800, braze-on|
|Rear Mech||Shimano 105 5800|
|Chainset||Cannondale Si, BB30, FSA Chainrings, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain||Shimano HG600, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-28, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano 105 5800|
|Rear Brake||Shimano 105 5800|
|Front Hub||Mavic Aksium|
|Rear Hub||Mavic Aksium|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding FrontSchwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3, Alloy, 27.2x300mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The best bike in the world, re-engineered for women. With its women's specific geometry and sublime balance of feathery weight and unmatched stiffness,strength and comfort the SuperSix EVO Women's is ready for racers small to tall.
The ultimate machine for elite women racers or those seeking to ride like one.
Key Features :
- Everything you ever dreamed a road bike could be…and more. Light, stiff, strong, smooth and built for you.
- Ready for its close-up with subtle race-inspired graphics.
- Built on our women's-specific elite geometry: Be aggressive.
- Women's Specific Elite Geometry - Women's-specific geometr y based on frontal stack height and reach for each of the 5 (48-56) sizes available, making size selection and fitting a cinch!
- Ballistec Carbon - Cannondale's proprietary high-stiffness, high-strength carbon construction makes the EVO frames some of the lightest in the world. Yet they are also so durable that, unlike most of their lightweight competition, they come with a lifetime warranty.
- Speed Save Micro-Suspension Rear Stays - Subtle flex zones built into the chainstays and seatstays allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving speed, handling and comfort. Tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE Fork.
- Speed Save Fork - A directional BallisTec carbon layup and offset dropouts give the fork the ability to absorb shock. A 1-1/8"to 1-1/4" tapered steerer offers the best balance of weight and stiffness. Available in 2 rakes to eliminate toe overlap on small sizes.
- Size-Specific Cable Routing - Cable routing changes according to the size of the frame gives the best possible braking and shifting performance.
- Women's-Specific Components - Narrower, ergonomic-shape handlebars, brakes positioned closer to the hands and women's saddles are just some of the details that make these bike such a joy to ride.