Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||Trigger 27.5, 140/85mm, SmartFormed Alloy, BB30, ISCG03, 1.5 Si headtube|
|Forks||FOX 34 Float Performance Series FIT 4 Damper, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 15mm Thru Axle, 51mm offset , 140mm Travel|
|Rear Shock||Fox DYAD RT2, Dual Travel/Dual Geometry 140/85mm adj. travel|
|Headset||Tange Seiki 1.5", integrated|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 riser, 9 degree upsweep, 4 degree backsweep, 760x15mmCannondale Dual Locking Grips|
|Stem||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 55mm|
|Shifters||20 Speed Shimano Deore, i-Spec|
|Front Mech||Shimano Deore, direct mount|
|Rear Mech||Shimano XT M786, Shadow Plus|
|Chainset||Shimano Deore Hollowtech II, 38x24|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Deore w/ BB30 Adapter|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG-50, 11-36, 10-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano Deore w/ Resin Pad, 180/180mm|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Deore w/ Resin Pad, 180/180mm|
|Rims||WTB STP i23, TCS Tubeless Ready, 27.5"|
|Front Hub||Formula, DC-51 15mm thru axle front, DHT 142 142x12mm rear|
|Rear Hub||Formula, DC-51 15mm thru axle front, DHT 142 142x12mm rear|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Champion|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 27x2.35, Folding FrontSchwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 27x2.35, Folding Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Unlike other so-called "quiver killers" the Trigger doesn't need to compromise between too much travel and too little, too steep geometry, or too slack. Its Fox DYAD rear shock gives the rider the perfect travel and geometry for whatever terrain they're attacking, making it possibly the most versatile bike we've ever made and the only bike you need in your garage.
The adventurer who wants to see what's around the next corner and over the next mountain pass and to do so, wants a bike that climbs as well as it descends.
Key Features :
- Quite possibly, the perfect all-around mountain bike.
- Able to run shred the descents, thanks to its FLOW mode travel and geometry and burly SuperMax fork.
- Able to climb like a scared monkey, thanks to its light weight and the short travel and nimble geometry of Elevate mode.
- Travel - 85mm to 140mm on-the-fly adjustable rear travel. 140mm front.
- Light, Stiff And Tough - The Trigger feels XC-light, but its stiffness and strength are pure all-mountain. The BallisTec Carbon models are full carbon (unlike our competitors, we don't use alloy swingarms or links to cut costs) while the performance of the SmartFormed alloy versions highlights Cannondale's aluminium expertise .
- DYAD RT2 - The DYAD shock gives the same two-shocks-in-one benefits and performance of the Jekyll, but dialed for the Trigger: shorter travel (85mm) ELEVATE mode delivers near race-bike efficiency, while the longer travel FLOW (140mm) mode offers up a plusher, all-mountain feel.
- Attitude Adjust - Switching to the ELEVATE mode on the DYAD reduces the sag point, which raises the BB and makes the head angle steeper for a quick, efficient feel. FLOWmode drops the BB for a low, stable feel.
- Supermax - The stiffness and steering precision of the Trigger's SuperMax fork blows away anything else in the 40mm categor y. The Trail tune damper offers a great balance between XC efficiency and all-mountain suppleness.
- 27.5" Wheels - The "in-between" wheel size gives the ideal blend of snappy acceleration, nimble handling and roll-over momentum.
- Zero Pivot - The carbon Triggers utilize our flexing Zero Pivot seatstays, which save weight and actually increase lateral stiffness over bearing pivot rear stays.
- ECS-TC System - Clamped, 15mm thru-axles in the shock linkage and swingarm pivot eliminate flex and provide unmatched centre-stiffness for complete control.