Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||Habit 27.5, 120mm, BallisTec Carbon, Carbon Link, SmartFormed Alloy swingarm, PF30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube|
|Forks||Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI, 120mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with Trail+ tune and X-Loc Full Sprint remote, 50mm offset|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch DebonAir XX, 120mm travel, Fullsprint Xloc|
|Headset||Cannondale HeadShok Si|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C1 riser, carbon, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mmCannondale Dual Locking Grips|
|Stem||Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, 5 deg.|
|Shifters||22 Speed Shimano XT M8000, 11-speed iSpec|
|Front Mech||Shimano XT M8025|
|Rear Mech||Shimano XTR, 11-speed|
|Chainset||Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, BB30, 22/36t|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain||Shimano CNHG600 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000 11-40, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano XT M8000 w/Metal Finned pads, 180/160|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XT M8000 w/Metal Finned pads, 180/160|
|Rims||Stans Arch Ex 32H, 27.5 Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub||Lefty 60 front, Formula with HG driver 142x12 rear|
|Rear Hub||Lefty 60 front, Formula with HG driver 142x12 rear|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO 27.5x2.25, tubeless ready FrontSchwalbe Rocket Ron EVO, 27.5x2.25, tubeless ready Rear|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper, 31.6, 125mm (S,) 150mm (M,L,X) travel|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
We could have just called it the "sweet spot". Composed and capable enough to run with bigger-travel bikes, yet light and lively enough to put the hurt on the shaved-leg set, the Habit is mainly concerned with delivering the most important kind of MTB performance - pure, simple , idiot-grin fun! If you're looking for one bike to do it all, make it a Habit.
Riders looking for the most all-around fun and capable bike on the mountain.
Key Features :
- Playful, agile and ultra capable on varying mountain terrain.
- The sweet spot of travel, geometr y and spec .
- Your go-to, do-it-all and do-it-well mountain bike.
- Travel - Habit - 120mm front and rear - Habit SE - 130mm front/ 120mm rear
- Lightweight Frames - Habit frames come in three great flavours. Full BallisTec Carbon with a carbon link, BallisTec Carbon front/SmartFormed rear with the carbon link, and full SmartFormed Alloy. Cool carbon shock link saves 100 grams over alloy.
- Dialed Trail Geometry - The 68 degree head angle, custom 50mm fork offset, short chainstays and low-slung chassis offer the perfect blend of speed and capability to let you shred whatever on the mountain throws your way.
- Zero Pivot Seat Stays - Lighter and laterally stiffer than conventional pivots, these pivotless stays also reduce unsprung weight for better suspension response. Featured on both carbon and alloy swingarms.
- ECS-TC Lockr Pivots - Oversized a xles in the swingarm and link lock into place with a unique expanding collet system, dramatically increasing the system stiffness.
- Proper Trail Spec - It's a control thing…wide 760mm bars, shorty 60mm stems, 180mm brake rotors and wider rims put you in control, no matter what you get yourself into.