|Frame||Tango 27.5, Optimized 6061 alloy, SAVE, 1 1/8" headtube|
|Forks||SR Suntour XCT-100, 100mm, coil spring, 1-1/8", 27.5"|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 680mmCannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.|
|Stem||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.|
|Shifters||24 Speed Shimano M310 Rapidfire Plus|
|Front Mech||Shimano M190, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Acera|
|Chainset||Shimano M171, 42/34/24|
|Bottom Bracket||Tange LN 3912, square taper|
|Chain||KMC Z51, 8-speed|
|Cassette||Sunrace, 11-34, 8-speed|
|Front Brake||Promax Solve hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake||Promax Solve hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rims||Alex DC 5.0, double wall, 32-hole|
|Front Hub||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 15g Black|
|Tyres||WTB Bee Line, 27.5x2.2" FrontWTB Bee Line, 27.5x2.2" Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 27.2|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
With their confident handling, light weight and smooth ride, the Women's Trails are the perfect entry point into the world of high-performance mountain biking.
For experienced riders looking for an affordable upgrade, or new riders looking for a performance head start.
Key Features :
- Light and strong thanks to Cannondale's advanced alloy construction.
- A comfortable high-performance ride due to SAVE technologies and size-specific suspension.
- 27.5" (650b) wheels for great fit and easy handling
- Women's-Specific Geometry - Designed for a women's proportions, the Tango comes in smaller sizes, with shorter top tubes and size specific headtube lengths.
- Save Micro-Suspension Stays - Optimized seat stay and chain stay shaping gives vertical compliance for a more comfortable ride with no loss in lateral rigidity.
- 27.5" (650B) Wheels - 27.5" wheels are a perfect choice for smaller riders. They bring some of the roll-over-anything capabilities and traction of 29" wheels, but reduce toe-overlap and fitting issues on smaller frames.
- Custom Forks - Because ride feel and suspension are key to enjoyment, we' ve engineered size-specific springs so that the forks on each individual size are better suited to each rider and have a consistent response throughout the range.
- Smooth Welds - Trademark double-pass smooth welds showcase Cannondale's aluminium frame mastery. Since we don't patch fill with putty and paint, our process eliminates the stress-risers and weak points found on traditionally welded frames, enabling us to build lighter, stronger frames everywhere in the line.